DAY FIVE – 2011: The Movie. If a film were made about ONE thing that happened to you in 2011, what would the film be called? Describe the plot/story.
My film would be called BAMily Matters: Road Trip to Ohio
Here is the plot:
(CUE IN MUSIC, CUE IN AWESOME NARRATOR DUDE)
A group of BAM ballroom dancers are taking a road trip to the Ohio Star Ball. Little did they know of the crazy antics that would happen along the way:
- A spell goes over them where there is endless singing that goes on for days.
- The BAMers are given new ballroom names: a Latin one and an Asian food one.
- Cy beats Raina in a rage over not getting first place. A Foundation for the Prevention of Ballroom Partner Abuse is made in her name.
- Sean goes on a hot date with Rowena. Jon is in the sidelines as their chaperone, watching their every move.
- Henry and Victoria’s number mysteriously disappears from the screen. A conspiracy is suspected.
- Shenanigans ensure at the North Market of Wonder, with delicious foods from around the world.
- Rowena turns into the Grandma in Mulan, constantly telling Victoria to “Add a cricket just for luck, and even you won’t blow it.”
- Rowena, Kenisha, and Victoria get sucked in by the evil power of TLC wedding shows. A conversation ensues.
- Henry’s boxers mysteriously turn backwards. He is uncomfortable for the majority of standard.
Will they win the competition? Make it out alive? Go to your nearest theater and find out in BAMily Matters: Road Trip to Ohio.