December 15 – 5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
Alarm is set. Here we go!
What I want to remember most about 2010:
- Performing “My Angry Vagina” in the 2010 production of UMD’s Vagina Monologues
- The snowmageddon: building an igloo on our front lawn, getting a whole week off of school, finishing my master’s thesis
- On that note, successfully writing and defending my master’s thesis
- Winning the Most Outstanding M.A. Student Award
- Getting hooded – getting my M.A. degree
- Going to Singapore and Thailand
- Reading Eat Pray Love
- Seeing The Legwarmers
- War Plan Red shows
- Going to AC
- Seeing Jersey Boys in DC
- Seeing Naked Boys Singing! in NYC
- My amazing weekend in NYC
- Coach purses
- Winning two awards back to back
- Getting accepted (again!) to the University of Maryland – this time for a doctorate
- Creating a PR campaign plan for Community Bridges
- Holiday sweater and underpants party at Davey’s
- Homecoming from Thailand – seeing Mike!
- Game nights at Stanley and Ken’s
…and there goes the alarm. Gosh I hope I covered everything! I would hate to have missed something important!